Baptisms
Family Tree Research
Church Photos
St Marks Staff
Heads Diary
History Of St Marks
Families
Workplaces
Neighbours
Registers
School Photos
Where Are They Now
Guestbook
Weddings
Home Page

BackNext

Gregson Field

Updated December 21, 2016 9:04 PM

Gregson Field was named after T and L Gregson owners of High St Mill that once stood on the site, it was then used as for fete's and fair's and known as Gregson Fields, well before houses were built upon the land.

The map is from circa 1891

The photo shows looking up Glynn St towards High St, Moore St middle right and Gregson Field back of the camera, Heap St last street on the right still survives today as does High St at the very top.

Ex St Marks School/Church

Albert Bailey, Ann Bailey, Linda Bailey, Susan Bailey, Harry Kay, Barry Oxford, Glenys Oxford, Ann Taylor,

BackNext

Baptisms
Family Tree Research
Church Photos
St Marks Staff
Heads Diary
History Of St Marks
Families
Workplaces
Neighbours
Registers
School Photos
Where Are They Now
Guestbook
Weddings
Home Page