Baptisms
Family Tree Research
Church Photos
St Marks Staff
Heads Diary
History Of St Marks
Families
Workplaces
Neighbours
Registers
School Photos
Where Are They Now
Guestbook
Weddings
Home Page

BackNext

Updated December 18, 2016 9:15 PM

 

SM090

St Marks in 1927

The Central entrance has been demolished, the girls toilets have additions so do the Infant boys toilets.
The Church House has been exteded and is now named the Parochial Club, this was used by the Air Raid Wardens in WWII.

St Marks applied for a Music and Dancing license on the 25.05.1927

 

1. Boys toilets
2. Girls toilets
3. Boys cloakroom
4. Teachers room
5. Girls cloakroom
6. 7. 8.Classrooms
9. Infants cloakroom
10. 11. Infant toilets
12. Classroom
13. Assembly hall
14. 15. 16. Classrooms
17, Open area leading down to cellar under 18
18. In 1927 Parochial Club
19. Classroom
20. 22. Porch
21. Headmasters room
23. Headmistresses room
24. Classroom

14 and 15 used for P.E. and events.

Most of the classrooms had movable partitions.

BackNext

Baptisms
Family Tree Research
Church Photos
St Marks Staff
Heads Diary
History Of St Marks
Families
Workplaces
Neighbours
Registers
School Photos
Where Are They Now
Guestbook
Weddings
Home Page