Located on Dean St off Kay St
Updated December 23, 2016 4:26 PM
1900 Jabez Johnson, Hodgkinson an Pearson Ltd.
1925 Jabez Johnson, Hodgkinson an Pearson Ltd also at Victoria and Phoenix Mill (Dean St) and Moor Mill (Parrot St).
1945 J Ainsworth and Co Ltd (waste paper).
1955 Acquired by Bolton Corporation for housing development.
1985 Previously demolished redeveloped for housing.
Dean St is now named Dean Court.