September 21, 2015 3:06 PM
1821 -1822 John Rothwell and Co
1836 Thomas Cross and Co
1900 Thomas Cross and Co Ltd also at Temple Bleach
1950 Thomas Cross and Co Ltd + Mellor Bleaching Co
1961 Closed and subsequently demolished.
2007 Area is now landscaped with Park, Rugby and Football
ground and Rugby premises with dwellings on part of the area.