Baptisms
Family Tree Research
Church Photos
St Marks Staff
Heads Diary
History Of St Marks
Families
Workplaces
Neighbours
Registers
School Photos
Where Are They Now
Guestbook
Weddings
Home Page

BackNext

North Bridge Mill

Both Mills were demolished in the 1950s to make way for a garage

Ex ESB building on left next rear of Gypsys Tent

 

Updated September 21, 2015 3:05 PM

Timeline

1782 Built

1857 Lawrence Whittaker spinner.

1882 Shown as machine works on plan of Bolton

1895 Ritherdon and Co Ltd Electro platers and enamellers.

1950s Demolished, garage built on part of site.

1985 Garage.

2008 New development on part of site

Once located on the southside of the River Croal in Salt Pie Yard off White Lion Brow and hemmed in by another mill 'Hopping or Whowells Mill' which fronted White Lion Brow.

 

 

 

 

Baptisms
Family Tree Research
Church Photos
St Marks Staff
Heads Diary
History Of St Marks
Families
Workplaces
Neighbours
Registers
School Photos
Where Are They Now
Guestbook
Weddings
Home Page