September 13, 2014 6:56 PM
1843 - 1853 John Hargreaves and Brothers
1857 J G and C Hargreaves
1893 Shown as Victoria Mill on 1893 map
1930s Shown as Bridgeman St Goods Warehouse on 1930s
2008 Most of Mill previously demolished and redeveloped,
remaining works now known as Albion Works and used by Engineering firm
as shown in colour photo.