September 21, 2015 3:05 PM
1777 for John and Thomas Ridgway.
1786 Renamed to Thomas Ridgway and Son.
1821 Now known Thomas Ridgway and Co.
1853 the premises are used by Christopher Howarth
1900 Thomas Ridgway and Co and Christopher Howarth
and Son (bleachers and finishers).
1985 Arcon Engineering occupy part of the site with
the other part vacant.
2008 Now renovated into apartments and houses, a
photo may be required to be taken in winter so the whole area can be